MCE recruit for an elite sport academy
SENIOR MATHEMATICS TEACHER & STUDENT LIFE COACH (Position based in Accra)
Talented Mathematics Teacher you have over 10 years professional experience and a passion for youth developement to take on a key role at the Academy. The position is split between a mathematics teaching and a student welfare and life developement role. The student welfare role will be to mentor and guide our students, to provide supervision, and be an agent of positive change for the student that embodies the philosophy of the Academy.
EXPERIENCES & QUALIFICATIONS
You must have the following experience and qualifications:
• Minimum 10 years of teaching experience ;
• Proven track record of student welfare supervision ;
• Boarding school teaching experience ;
• Hold a degree in mathematics or a technical subject;
• Fluent in French, English and one ivorian local language;
• Keen interest of football;
You must have a minimum 10 years of teaching experience, hold a degree in mathematics or a technical subject.